Home arrow Personal stories arrow Sea Org arrow Bea Kiddo - Typical Day on the RPF  
Saturday, 22 December 2012
Bea Kiddo - Typical Day on the RPF PDF Print E-mail
Personal Stories - Sea Org

6Am, sleeping on the top bunk of three. The night watch just knocked on the door. It's time to get up. You have to sit up, but if you do, your head will hit the ceiling. So you gotta sit up carefully. Then slide yourself around to the end of the bed, swing down your legs, watching for other RPFers, so you dont hit anyone. The gap between the beds and the lockers is slightly more than one foot.

Climb down off your bed, throw on some clothes and your boots and head out to the hallway.

If you are not under watch, you can go directly down to breakfast. If you are under watch (all new assignees, and people who are not doing well), then you have to wait for your buddy.

Then you head down to breakfast and eat. If the RPF is doing ok, you get 30 minutes to eat. If not, it can be cut down to 20 or 15. If you smoke, it can be a tough choice between eating or smoking. Some have opted to eat, then sneak off for a cig on decks, only to have to run it out in next session, wholetrack, FPRD style, to do it again the next day.

Once breakfast is over, there is a muster in the dining hall. All of the deckies are already organized into areas of expertise (mine was wood finishing, painting, etc. I am a great finisher!!! I could fix ANYTHING that was damaged. And I could stain it, even with sand-throughs on the veneer, to look like the original). So each section would get their project orders for the day and head off to the areas where the work was to be done.

The techies also did 3 hours of deck work each day. Some worked in finishing, and the rest worked on the PAC grounds, planting flowers, mowing grass, etc).

The deckies would RUN ON DECKS, except outside, where the media (er, public, I mean) could see them.

Typical discipline:

1 lap (20 pushups or lap around tunnel) or long lap (I think it was 30 puch ups or twice around tunnel). These were for not making decks target, backflash, things like that. On the spot correction, which was non-stop.

Deckies RUN everywhere, unless they have a specific doctor’s note with special instructions. Then they can walk, and take elevators. If you have a load less than 50 pounds, you must take the stairs. Over 50 lbs, you can use the elevator, as long as no staff are around.

On the decks, they normally work from 7AM until 1pm. That’s a long time without food. 1pm we are able to eat, when all the staff are gone. During more recent RPF years, the food was to always be the same as the regular crew. (I am talking about the PAC RPF. I was never at Int or Flag).

1pm - 130 would be lunch, as long as there were no major lower conditions or flaps from the RPF. If so, 15 minutes.

Another muster 130 for 10 - 15 mins where they would just go over decks production and then get started again. RUN Forrest, RUN!!!!!!!

They would work on decks until 4:30 Pm. Then the entire RPF would run to berthing, pick up their hygeine supplies (which was on the second floor of Leb hall - the building next to ASHO), then run all the way to main building, up 7 flights of stairs, to the showers. You literally have to rip off your clothes and jump into the showers. They are public showers (for staff and RPF) with approximately 8 showers per floor (6th and 7th floors only). You only had a couple mins each to get the showers done.

Then they would race back to their berthing, hair flying in every direction, etc. Polish the boots, turn in dirty clothes for washing (the gimp unit would wash the clothes), and race down to the courseroom for study rollcall.

This is where the training and processing would occur. In one huge co-audit. They have a seperate room for OT III and IV, and another for OT V - VIII RPFers.

During the later years, I was OT IV, so I went into a room that was 10' by 7' and they would fit 4 co-audits in that room, cramped up next to each other. You could not move one inch or you would be interupting a session next to you and you could end up on the RPF's RPF for that.

So once the rollcall and muster have been done, which takes about 15 minutes of their study time, then they will all get with their co-audit twins and grab the folders and cringe as they open them up, knowing they have a cram.

They would sulk over to me with a HUGE cram from the C/S, as well as a pinksheet from the co-audit sup.

I would sift through all of the information, noticing that they are auditing their pc in the valence of a plumber or electrician, instead of being an auditor. I would even notice them descreetly picking their nose while waiting for me to sift through it all. Meanwhile, their co-audit twin/pc would be babling somewhere in the fetal position.

So I would then do cramming ruds and interview on them, and give them an assignment to do, and get them through it. This would take 1/2 hour or so.

Then, if it wasnt too late, and their pc was still sessionable, they would go in session, on FPRD. Some sessions have run very late into the night. All the way up to 4 or 5 am on some occasions.

Once the sessions were done, they would all get written up and turned in for C/Sing. They would all go downstairs in the tunnel for another muster, in which the RPF I/C and Deputy would be there.

People would be allowed to tell their wins. They would also talk about any flaps like someone stealing protein bars out of people’s lockers (someone got declared for doing that from the RPF. Oh, they were also boffing another RPFer).

Then we would all head out to bed. Lights out 5 mins after muster.

I heard many times from people from Int that the RPF was a vacation compared to what they went through. Now I beleive it.

- Bea Kiddo

Original thread

< Prev   Next >
Disclaimer: Dianetics and Scientology are trademarks of the Religious Technology Center (RTC.)
These pages and their author are not connected with the Church of Scientology or RTC, or any other organization residing under their corporate umbrella

Copyright 2008 Exscn.net. All rights reserved.